Free Verilog and SystemC Software - Serious Tools for Real Projects¶
Veripool contains publicly licensed open source software related to Verilog and SystemC design and verification, and all are free! These tools have over 10,000 users worldwide, including many major corporations and IP vendors.
Veripool is the home of popular projects, including:
- Dinotrace, the free Verilog waveform viewer
- Verilator, the fast free Verilog simulator
- Verilog-Mode, the Emacs mode with AUTOs
- Verilog-Perl, the Perl Verilog language module
- And many others, listed on the left.
All of these are supported by the authors here, and all have been proven under heavy corporate usage.