From 01/09/2012 to 02/07/2012
- 12:10 am Issue #304 (Closed): What can cause: Internal Error: Non-cutable edge forms a loop
- This issue was resolved with a workaround.
- 11:27 pm Issue #434 (Closed): Small typo
- Fixed for next release, thanks for the report.
- 07:54 pm Issue #434 (Closed): Small typo
Inside "test_sp/Makefile" there is:
@echo %Skip: SYSTERMPERL not in environment
@echo %Skip: SYS...
- 01:20 am Issue #432 (Resolved): Internal Error with large amount of UNOPTFLAT Warnings
- No need for a test, I just reserved(1) and ran any test with the warning.
Fixed in git towards 3.832.
- 08:48 pm Issue #432: Internal Error with large amount of UNOPTFLAT Warnings
- oops, forgot to mention I originally saw this on 3.811 and got the same results with 3.831.
- 08:46 pm Issue #432 (Closed): Internal Error with large amount of UNOPTFLAT Warnings
- I ran some code through verilator that caused an internal error, the code produces huge amounts of UNOPTFLAT warnings...
- 12:11 pm Issue #414 (Closed): Instantiate per bit array of modules with sub-range as output
- In 3.831.
- 12:10 pm Patch #423 (Closed): DPI problem with > 32 bit but <= 64 bit args
- In 3.831.
- 12:10 pm Verilator 3.831 Released
- Verilator 3.831 2012/01/20
** Support SystemC 2.3.0 prerelease. This requires setting the new
- 12:51 am Issue #431 (AskedReporter): typedef inside module causes internal error
- Can you please attach a complete test and command line, preferably in test_regress format? The below works for me:
Also available in: Atom