From 01/26/2012 to 02/24/2012
- 02:54 am Issue #443 (Resolved): verilator hangs up on circular macro definition
- The verilog preprocessor must be one of the most complicated things I've worked on relative to how simple one would _...
- 11:05 pm Issue #443 (Closed): verilator hangs up on circular macro definition
- Test case:...
- 03:11 am Issue #431 (Closed): typedef inside module causes internal error
- Closing until can get test.
Alternatively if this is blocking you, I can step through how to debug it.
- 07:36 am Issue #431: typedef inside module causes internal error
- Unfortunately, it looks like this error happens only when I compile the whole design. Even when I tried to compile a ...
- 12:10 am Issue #304 (Closed): What can cause: Internal Error: Non-cutable edge forms a loop
- This issue was resolved with a workaround.
- 11:27 pm Issue #434 (Closed): Small typo
- Fixed for next release, thanks for the report.
- 07:54 pm Issue #434 (Closed): Small typo
Inside "test_sp/Makefile" there is:
@echo %Skip: SYSTERMPERL not in environment
@echo %Skip: SYS...
- 01:20 am Issue #432 (Resolved): Internal Error with large amount of UNOPTFLAT Warnings
- No need for a test, I just reserved(1) and ran any test with the warning.
Fixed in git towards 3.832.
- 08:48 pm Issue #432: Internal Error with large amount of UNOPTFLAT Warnings
- oops, forgot to mention I originally saw this on 3.811 and got the same results with 3.831.
- 08:46 pm Issue #432 (Closed): Internal Error with large amount of UNOPTFLAT Warnings
- I ran some code through verilator that caused an internal error, the code produces huge amounts of UNOPTFLAT warnings...
Also available in: Atom