From 02/06/2012 to 03/06/2012
- 04:10 pm Issue #449 (Assigned): Using public accessor tasks/functions to read and write registers causes B...
- I have a register for which we wish to provide a public accessor task and function, to allow it value to be written (...
- 02:12 pm Issue #446: Support for reading/assigning to packed arrays
The next example can be used to test the feature:
the test can b...
- 02:06 pm Issue #448 (Closed): Support array querying system functions
Support for the the next SystemVerilog array querying methods is missing:
- 10:31 pm Issue #446: Support for reading/assigning to packed arrays
- BTW this will take at least a month, as it's behind supporting structs, since structs are making changes in the same ...
- 10:17 pm Issue #446 (Assigned): Support for reading/assigning to packed arrays
- 1. Assigning packed arrays isn't currently supported, so this is a good test for that. We'll say that's what this bu...
- 06:40 pm Issue #446 (Closed): Support for reading/assigning to packed arrays
Attached is a test for packed arrays. The test is based on the verilator test environment (except for the chec...
- 01:35 pm Issue #443: verilator hangs up on circular macro definition
- In Verilog-Perl 3.314.
- 02:54 am Issue #443 (Resolved): verilator hangs up on circular macro definition
- The verilog preprocessor must be one of the most complicated things I've worked on relative to how simple one would _...
- 11:05 pm Issue #443 (Closed): verilator hangs up on circular macro definition
- Test case:...
- 03:11 am Issue #431 (Closed): typedef inside module causes internal error
- Closing until can get test.
Alternatively if this is blocking you, I can step through how to debug it.
- 07:36 am Issue #431: typedef inside module causes internal error
- Unfortunately, it looks like this error happens only when I compile the whole design. Even when I tried to compile a ...
Also available in: Atom