From 06/18/2012 to 07/17/2012
- 05:40 pm Issue #531: Combinatorial loop fails to converge
- Thanks for the explanation.
This came out of my efforts to get combinatorial always blocks with non-blocking assig...
- 05:01 pm Issue #531: Combinatorial loop fails to converge
- P.S. what they are probably really after is
always @(posedge clk or negedge clk)
y <= y + 1
- 05:00 pm Issue #531 (AskedReporter): Combinatorial loop fails to converge
- always @(non-edge) with only ='s indicates combinatorial logic. This I suspect won't synthesize, either, which is th...
- 04:56 pm Issue #531 (NoFixNeeded): Combinatorial loop fails to converge
- This may not be a bug, but a failure by me to understand the limitations of cycle accurate modeling. The following co...
- 04:27 pm Issue #530 (Resolved): Compiler error with GCC 4.7.0
- Thanks for the good patch set. Fixed in git towards 3.840+.
- 03:19 pm Issue #385: Dpi exported tasks with array inputs don't compile.
- I'm not actively working on DPI improvements, so there will be a good wait. If you would like to try to make the imp...
- 03:52 pm Issue #530 (Closed): Compiler error with GCC 4.7.0
- Compiling Verilator with GCC 4.7.0 generates the following error:
../V3Clean.cpp: In member function ‘void CleanV...
- 07:56 am Issue #528 (Feature): Support for reserved words weak0 and weak1
- 08:31 pm Issue #385: Dpi exported tasks with array inputs don't compile.
- I'd like to bump this as a requested feature; I'm working on a driver where passing variable-length data would be ver...
Also available in: Atom