From 07/20/2010 to 08/18/2010
- 11:49 pm Issue #279 (Assigned): SystemVerilog Constraint auto-indentation
- When a constraint block contains foreach or if statements, auto-indent does not work...
- 11:40 pm Issue #258 (Closed): "task automatic foo()" results in endcomment name "automatic"
- Fixed in revision 636
- 02:20 pm Issue #259 (Closed): Wrong insertion of AUTOARG in Task
- Believed to be user setting.
- 02:19 pm Issue #270 (Closed): AUTOINST and SystemVerilog interfaces
- Fixed in rev634.
Here's an example output; there may well be other issues as this is a fairly major change, let me...
- 02:14 pm Issue #264 (Closed): verilog-mode v616; single char signals not blue
- Sorry for the delay. Fixed in rev635.
- 05:40 pm Issue #276 (Closed): Updating text from file on every C-c,C-a
- Glad it works.
- 05:36 pm Issue #276: Updating text from file on every C-c,C-a
- Sorry for the confusion. I googled the issue and saw that someone else was having problems with this macro. I updated...
- 03:18 pm Issue #276: Updating text from file on every C-c,C-a
- Um, I'm confused, don't you want it to insert on every C-c C-a?
- 12:53 pm Issue #276 (Closed): Updating text from file on every C-c,C-a
- My apologies if there is an easy way to do this already, but I couldn't find one, so I am adding this as a feature re...
- 09:40 pm Issue #273 (Closed): Verilog-mode module parameter indentation
- I have noticed an indentation problem in verilog-mode v.631 on emacs 23.1 and 23.2 when using this particular style...
- 12:14 am Issue #272 (Closed): verilog-pretty-expr incorrect interactive prompt
- Fixed in rev631, thanks for pointing out the fix, too.
- 03:04 pm Issue #272 (Closed): verilog-pretty-expr incorrect interactive prompt
- verilog-pretty-expr prompts for an regular-expression, but quiet was added as a flag.
My fix was to add i\n to t...
- 10:42 am Issue #271: Indentation issues with doxygen comments
- Thanks for the report.
Mac, BTW I was going to argue the task is indented properly and it's the initial that is im...
- 09:25 am Issue #271 (New): Indentation issues with doxygen comments
- Here is a collection of indentation issues I see with Revision 629...
Also available in: Atom