From 03/21/2012 to 04/19/2012
- 07:05 pm Issue #471: Parameters outside modules not recognized
- Glanced at the git code. Thanks for the quick fix! Should be a good solution to retrieving these parameters.
- 11:52 pm Issue #471 (Resolved): Parameters outside modules not recognized
- This is fixed in git towards 3.315.
- 10:08 pm Issue #472 (AskedReporter): cc1plus: out of memory allocating for make in Parser
- GCC is a memory hog, probably it just needs more than 1GB. If you really don't have more memory than that you can tr...
- 08:46 pm Issue #472 (NoFixNeeded): cc1plus: out of memory allocating for make in Parser
- I'm install on cgwin in winxp. gcc version 3.3.3...
- 11:40 pm Issue #471 (Assigned): Parameters outside modules not recognized
- It parses them, just doesn't have a place to put them, as you indicated. I'll make a $root, which is where SystemVer...
- 05:43 pm Issue #471 (Closed): Parameters outside modules not recognized
- It seems that "parameter" statements outside of module scope are not recognized by the Verilog-Perl Verilog::Netlist ...
Also available in: Atom