From 04/05/2012 to 05/04/2012
- 09:51 pm Issue #472 (NoFixNeeded): cc1plus: out of memory allocating for make in Parser
- 09:51 pm Issue #459 (Closed): Comment starting line number wrong
- In 3.315.
- 09:50 pm Issue #471 (Closed): Parameters outside modules not recognized
- In 3.315.
- 09:50 pm Verilog-Perl 3.315 Released.
- Verilog::Language 3.315 2012/05/04
*** Put root localparams into $root module, bug471. [Corey Teffetalor]
- 01:34 am Issue #504 (AskedReporter): Vrename aborts when parsing a large netlist
- Looks like ~2GB is a Cygwin limitation. A google search suggested http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-maxmem.html
- 01:17 am Issue #504 (NoFixNeeded): Vrename aborts when parsing a large netlist
- I've a 520MByte Verilog netlist that I'm trying to load using "Vrename --list --xref netlist.v" command.
- 05:08 pm Issue #502 (NoFixNeeded): Verilog::PreProc mistakenly substitute macros in numbers
- Sorry ignore the last mail, I thought you had another define getting substituted in, not the define argument.
- 05:04 pm Issue #502 (NoFixNeeded): Verilog::PreProc mistakenly substitute macros in numbers
- for the following macro definition:...
- 07:05 pm Issue #471: Parameters outside modules not recognized
- Glanced at the git code. Thanks for the quick fix! Should be a good solution to retrieving these parameters.
Also available in: Atom