- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 10/25/2008
- Last connection: 05/15/2013
- Verilator (Developer, 11/17/2011)
Reported issues: 63
- 12:42 pm Verilator Patch #639 (Closed): Small improvements to internals documentation
- I have often found myself needing a reminder of how to configure a PERL test script. All this information is availabl...
- 07:58 am Verilator Usage: RE: public access to the module #parameter block from C++
- Hi B Abali,
The parameter is a constant - it will have been optimized out by the compiler. Indeed optimizing out p...
- 09:03 am Verilator Development: RE: Implementing SystemVerilog 'alias'
- Hi Ted - thanks for this. I wasn't aware of the Syntax. Something else to look at for the future. It might be an idea...
- 02:38 pm Verilator Development: RE: Implementing SystemVerilog 'alias'
- I have a choice to make. @AstAssignAlias@ does what I want, but it takes as arguments two @AstVarRefs@, unlike @AstAs...
- 04:25 pm Verilator Development: RE: Implementing SystemVerilog 'alias'
- Hi Wilson - thanks. I think that's what I want. I'll try it and see. Jeremy
- I'm about to try implementing the SystemVerilog 'alias' keyword. This is similar to continuous assignment, but it is ...
- 03:29 pm Verilator Patch #611: Improvements to UNOPTFLAT reporting
- The revised code is pushed to GitHub. I've extended some constructors with optional arguments, which allows the hiera...
- 01:58 pm Verilator Patch #611: Improvements to UNOPTFLAT reporting
- Hi Wilson,
Sorry for the delay - urgent customer work has kept me away from this for over a week. The problem I wa...
- 01:49 pm Verilator Usage: RE: using split VCD trace
- Hi Frederic,
Nice work with the models.
I can confirm we would welcome your models at opencores.org. If you'd l...
- 03:05 pm Verilator Patch #611: Improvements to UNOPTFLAT reporting
- Took a little longer to do than I thought, but now all in there. Regression tests all pass.
I'd appreciate your th...
Also available in: Atom