- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 05/12/2011
- Last connection: 09/05/2011
Reported issues: 3
- 04:54 pm Verilator Issue #385: Dpi exported tasks with array inputs don't compile.
- I was using 3.812, updating to 3.820 fixes large vectors. So I have things working with packing / unpacking across t...
- 10:03 am Verilator Issue #385: Dpi exported tasks with array inputs don't compile.
- I'm actually trying to pass a transaction of 10s of bytes from C to Verilog. I was hoping to assemble the bytes in a...
- 04:14 pm Verilator Issue #385 (Feature): Dpi exported tasks with array inputs don't compile.
- Compiling the following with verilator --lint_only gives the error message
Unsupported: Assignment between packed ...
- 04:44 pm Verilator Issue #370: vpi_register_cb problem
- Patch attached.
I haven't done anything regarding adding an s_vpi_time object yet.
- 09:15 am Verilator Issue #370: vpi_register_cb problem
- That works, but I have a question.
We are calling vpi_get_value using a pointer which points to the value structur...
- 02:20 pm Verilator Issue #370 (Closed): vpi_register_cb problem
- I'm using the VPI with Verilator v3.812 on 64-bit Linux.
I register a function with vpi_register_cb, passing in a s_...
- 11:12 am Verilator Issue #349: logical shift of signed values
- Sorry, I oversimplified my testcase. Take a look at this....
- 02:40 pm Verilator Issue #349 (Closed): logical shift of signed values
- With the following code...
Also available in: Atom