- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 10/04/2011
- Last connection: 11/03/2012
Reported issues: 5
- 08:26 pm Verilator Patch #575 (Closed): Documentation suggestions
- Documentation suggestions:
- Mention GCC's LTO.
- Mention fflush alternative to --autoflush, which is rather slow.
- 08:08 pm Verilator Development: RE: Documentation source
- Could you mention in the following page that the content has been gathered from the output of "verilator --help", and...
- Hallo Wilson:
Where is the documentation source? I'd like to send patches against it.
- 05:45 pm Verilator Patch #574: Small patch to speed up $display by reusing an std::string
> Makes sense. I think it would be almost as efficient and
> safer to make a "VL_THREAD static string outbuf" ins...
- 12:16 pm Verilator Patch #574 (Closed): Small patch to speed up $display by reusing an std::string
- Small patch to speed up $display by reusing an std::string, please see the attached patch.
- 08:57 pm Verilator Patch #573 (Closed): One-liner patch to speed up $display
- One-liner patch to speed up $display, please see the attached patch.
- 12:44 pm Verilator Usage: RE: $display() prints rubbish due to a bug in _vl_vsformat()
- For your information, I just ran a chatty simulation with "valgrind --tool=callgrind", and the most-called function w...
- Link-time optimisation can generally increase performance. Verilator seems to dump most of the generated C++ code in ...
- Flushing the $display output tends to be problematic:
- If you don't flush and the simulation hangs, you don't see...
- 09:25 pm Verilator Usage: RE: $display() prints rubbish due to a bug in _vl_vsformat()
- 1. I moved qlwp's definition above line "WDataInP lwp;", and that worked.
2. The C library I/O routines that Veril...
Also available in: Atom