- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 04/09/2009
- Last connection: 08/13/2013
Reported issues: 0
- 10:39 pm Verilog-mode Using AUTOs: RE: Pragmas to disable Indentation for regions of code
- That's not exactly what I meant. <br>
There can be a significant amount of non-verilog (not my choice) that sometime...
- I enjoy my verilog-mode indenting, and running from the command-line on a batch of files, but it obviously wasn't mea...
- 09:23 pm Verilog-mode Using - Non-AUTOS: RE: Indentation goes haywire when using xor (^)
- In your code...
- Is there a way to inject endcomments in a file (or region)?
Also available in: Atom