Verilog-mode
  Verilog-Perl
Other Tools
  IPC::Locker
  Parallel::Forker
  Voneline
General Info
  Papers

question about multithreaded execution feature.

Added by Marshal qiao almost 4 years ago

I have been using verilator convert my verilogHDL project to systemc, and the verilogHDL project is very huge, the one issue is that the speed of this systemc module is slow. I see that the multithreaded execution it is a long-term feature, is any work on it?

Replies (5)

RE: question about multithreaded execution feature. - Added by Wilson Snyder almost 4 years ago

I'm not aware of recent progress on parallelization. Contributions always welcome of course.

RE: question about multithreaded execution feature. - Added by Marshal qiao almost 4 years ago

another question, with my systemc project, I want to operate the register and memory through backdoor method, Dose this function support?

RE: question about multithreaded execution feature. - Added by Wilson Snyder almost 4 years ago

See the manual about VPI and public.

RE: question about multithreaded execution feature. - Added by Wilson Snyder about 2 years ago

This is an old thread, but note the develop-v4 and eventual 4.000 release now supports multithreaded model generation.

RE: question about multithreaded execution feature. - Added by Marshal qiao about 2 years ago

That's great news I'm looking forward to it.

(1-5/5)