Potential new s4 commands: doview and unview
I'd find it useful to have the following s4 commands.1)
- Sometimes I want to "viewify" my working copy without changing the revision that I'm at.
- Effectively, this is
s4 update -rX(where
Xis the current revision of the working copy).
- There are some corner cases that may need to be worked out here.
- Occasionally, I have a s4 working copy that I'd like to move back to a normal svn working copy.
- Effectively, this is removing all view commands from a Project.viewspec, updating to the current revision of the working copy, and restoring the Project.viewspec.
- You might need to require an
s4 scrubbefore allowing the
I can provide more details about and motivations for this feature request, if desired.
Also available in: Atom