Verilator 4.002 Released
Verilator 4.002 2018-09-16
This is a major release. Any patches may require major rework to apply. [Thanks everyone]
- Add multithreaded model generation.
- Add runtime arguments.
- Add GTKWave LXT2 native tracing, bug1333. [Yu Sheng Lin]
- Note $random has new algorithm; results may vary vs. previous versions.
- Better optimize large always block splitting, bug1244. [John Coiner]
- Add new reloop optimization for repetitive assignment compression.
- Support string.atoi and similar methods, bug1289. [Joel Holdsworth]
- Fix internals to be C++ null-pointer-check clean.
- Fix internals to avoid 'using namespace std'.
- Fix Verilation performance issues, bug1316. [John Coiner]
- Fix clocker attributes to not propagate on concats. [John Coiner]
- Fix first clock edge and --x-initial-edge, bug1327. [Rupert Swarbrick]
- Fix compile error on tracing of string arrays, bug1338. [Iztok Jeras]
- Fix number parsing with newline after radix, bug1340. [George Cuan]
- Fix string ?: conditional type resolution, bug1345. [Iztok Jeras]
- Fix duplicate symbol error on generate tri, bug1347. [Tomas Dzetkulic]