Verilator 3.661 Released
Verilator 3.661 2008/04/04
- The --enable-defenv configure option added in 3.660 is now the default. This hard-codes a default for VERILATOR_ROOT etc in the executables.
- Add --language option for supporting older code. [Stefan Thiede]
- Add --top-module option to select between multiple tops. [Stefan Thiede]
- Unsized concatenates now give WIDTHCONCAT warnings. [Jonathan Kimmitt] Previously they threw fatal errors, which in most cases is correct according to spec, but can be incorrect in presence of parameter values.
- Support functions with "input integer". [Johan Wouters]
- Ignore delays attached to gate UDPs. [Stefan Thiede]
- Fix SystemVerilog parameterized defines with `` expansion, and fix extra whitespace inserted on substitution. [Vladimir Matveyenko]
- Fix no-module include files on command line. [Stefan Thiede]
- Fix dropping of backslash quoted-quote at end of $display.
- Fix task output pin connected to non-variables. [Jonathan Kimmitt]
- Fix missing test_v in install datadir. [Holger Waechtler]
- Fix internal error after MSB < LSB error reported to user. [Stefan Thiede]