Vregs 1.460 Released
Vregs 1.460 2008/09/15
- Vreg now does not create files by default. Use --files to get all files, or specific flags to enable each output.
- VregsRegEntry now includes register attribute string.
- With -nofielddefines attribute, suppress class and field definitions. This avoids the almost duplicate defines for derived registers.
- With -packholes attribute, reduce VregsRegInfo memory usage on registers with large spacing between entries. [Brian Cassell]
- Allow package attributes to set values.
- Fix CM# defines with registers over 32 bits. [Vasu Arasanipalai]
- Fix Perl warning when registers have no bits. [by Vasu Arasanipalai]