SystemPerl 1.300 2008/10/01
- Many improvements to coverage, including coverage groups and automatic binning - see the documentation for details. [by Robert Woods-Corwin]
- The SP_COVERAGE define must now be set when doing coverage. This accelerates compilation and run-time when not using coverage.
- Coverage across multiple hierarchies is now compressed together, as per the SystemVerilog standard. Use SP_COVER_INSERT(..., per_instance,1) to override this behavior.
- Added "#sp slow" directive for splitting up large files into portions that can be compiled with less aggressive optimization.
- Support more arguments to SP_COVER_INSERT. [by Robert Woods-Corwin]
- Fix string.h compile error. [Rodney Sinclair]
- Fix tracing signals with negative lsbs. [Stephane Laurent]
- Fix cpan-testers mis-reporting FAIL when no flex installed.