From 03/01/2011 to 03/30/2011
- 11:22 AM Issue #337 (Assigned): Compile Issue with Large Design with Large I/O Buswidth
- For DPI, it should be something simple to fix. What specific error did you get? You indicated you're calling DPI fr...
- 03:22 AM Issue #337 (NotEnoughInfo): Compile Issue with Large Design with Large I/O Buswidth
- This is a follow up to the issue with Fdisplay but the issue was not with Fdisplay so I created a new item. I have a ...
- 02:27 AM Issue #335: type casting does not work
- BTW only simple scalar types are supported, no arrays etc. I suspect there will be later improvements needed here.
- 02:27 AM Issue #335 (Resolved): type casting does not work
- Fixed in git for 3.812.
- 10:08 PM Issue #335 (Closed): type casting does not work
`define MC_WIDTH 32
typedef logic [`MC_WIDTH-1:0] mc_t;
module t( output mc_t o,
- 12:47 PM Issue #333 (Resolved): Loops not unrolling due to width mismatches?
- Thanks for the good test.
This wasn't really intentionally unsupported, but as you surmised a side
effect of widt...
- 09:03 PM Issue #333 (Closed): Loops not unrolling due to width mismatches?
- This might be intended behavior. I would have expected width mismatch warnings but was confused by the BLKLOOPINIT w...
- 01:46 AM Issue #329 (Resolved): seg. fault on incorrect Verilog
- That's a fun one! Fixed in git for 3.812+.
- 06:57 PM Issue #329 (Closed): seg. fault on incorrect Verilog
- The following erroneous code causes seg. fault:
module site_rbuf #(parameter WIDTH=WIDTH, parameter DEPTH=`NUM_REQ...
Also available in: Atom