From 05/25/2018 to 06/23/2018
- 12:16 AM Development: RE: Verilator doesn't support UTF-8 formated verilog files.
- I just want to use multi-language with verilator.
Because I can use a little c codes with this. And gcc does. And I ...
- 12:36 PM Development: RE: Verilator doesn't support UTF-8 formated verilog files.
- What is another simulator that supports it? It seems neither VCS nor NC-Verilog do, and I'm reluctant to add somethi...
- verilator doesn't support UTF-8 format.<br>
It makes error as shown below.
%Error: Specified --top-module 'top' w...
- 02:20 AM Usage: RE: non-constant ARRAYSEL error
- I add a issues 1315. Thanks
- 02:05 AM Usage: RE: error: missed initializing elements
- I update the newest version, then this demo pass. thanks
- 10:49 AM Usage: RE: error: missed initializing elements
- This works fine for me, are you sure you're using the most recent version?
- hello, i want to test some syntax in my code , and meet some error。
my test code:
- 10:40 AM Usage: RE: non-constant ARRAYSEL error
- Using an array in a function called from a parameter is not currently supported.
If you'd like to file a feature b...
- attach file sv_code.png is my code.
Running verilator on the code gives some errors.
- 12:05 PM Usage: RE: Verilator generated picorv32 coredump
- The error means that the testbench called $stop, which probably means something's wrong in the simulation expectation...
Also available in: Atom