From 07/14/2018 to 08/12/2018
- As everyone know, dumping VCD is very slow owing to its large file size and disk IO.
LXT2 format, a dump format deve...
- 10:16 AM Usage: RE: Coverage output syntax options
- Great. Best is to post questions in these forums, as then it may help others in the future.
- 08:02 PM Usage: RE: Coverage output syntax options
- BTW great tool you did here, thanks for all the hard work.
- 08:01 PM Usage: RE: Coverage output syntax options
- What understand on the current system that the files are listed and the BLOCKS (if/else/case...) in the order as they...
- 06:20 AM Usage: RE: Coverage output syntax options
- The current verilator_coverage only makes the logs/ ascii files you found.
Once upon a time the data also fed in...
- 03:47 PM Usage: RE: BLKANDNBLK
- As described earlier in this thread it is legal but the warning is therr due to the general hazards. Much safer/clean...
- 03:40 PM Usage: RE: Error： memory exhausted
- For now comment out all ifs you don't need.
Can ypu pkease create a complete standalone example ideally in test_re...
The documentation about line coverage is bit sparse and maybe assumes everybody knows how to use. I'm bit new ...
- 11:11 AM Usage: RE: BLKANDNBLK
- if code like this:
always @(*) begin
a = xxx
always @(posedge clk) begin
- hello, I met a build error like this:
%Error: /home/verilator_proj/rtl/common/mux/mux_wrap.v: 5025: memory exa...
- 12:42 AM Usage: RE: duplicate declaration question
- Thanks, I add -Wno-MODDUP and try again, the demo passed
- 10:51 PM Usage: RE: duplicate declaration question
- You have the file listed twice, so there are two references to that module; imagine if you had "foo.v -y bar.v" both ...
- I met a build error with v3.922
- 01:23 AM Development: RE: question about multithreaded execution feature.
- That's great news
I'm looking forward to it.
- 01:06 AM Development: RE: question about multithreaded execution feature.
- This is an old thread, but note the develop-v4 and eventual 4.000 release now supports multithreaded model generation.
- 01:07 AM Development: RE: Multithreaded/multicore/GPU support
- This is an old thread, but note the develop-v4 and eventual 4.000 release now supports multithreaded model generation...
Also available in: Atom