From 10/17/2018 to 11/15/2018
- 06:42 PM Issue #1365 (Duplicate): False BLKANDNBLK error for different signals in a vector
- Please see bug364.
I understand this is annoying, but is a fairly high effort limitation to resolve so hasn't been...
- 11:04 PM Issue #1364 (Resolved): Verilator hangs in malloc() when assignment pattern key is not found
- Thanks for the report. Fixed in git towards 4.008.
- 06:38 PM Issue #1364: Verilator hangs in malloc() when assignment pattern key is not found
- Confirmed this happens in 4.006 as well
- 05:08 PM Issue #1364 (Closed): Verilator hangs in malloc() when assignment pattern key is not found
- The following code correctly gives an error message:
%Error: Assignment pattern key 'valids' not found as member
- 12:56 AM Issue #1360 (Resolved): Adding support for passing by reference
- Fixed in git towards 4.008.
I added only a few simple tests, I expect some problems as you try to use refs. Pleas...
- 12:44 PM Issue #1361 (Closed): Perl wrappers on windows [Patch included]
- In 4.006.
- 12:43 PM Issue #1358 (Closed): Improve FST support to show enums
- In 4.006.
- 01:24 AM Issue #1363: CMake support
- That was quick. I'm actually off on holiday imminently, so won't get round to an updated patchset for a few weeks.
- 12:21 AM Issue #1363 (AskedReporter): CMake support
- Nice patch set, you seem to have mastered the key stuff.
Though not explicitly stated I assume your goal is to eve...
- 07:25 PM Issue #1352: Do you have plan to use CMake to replace current autoconf?
- I've added CMake support, see issue #1363.
- 07:21 PM Issue #1363 (Closed): CMake support
- I've added support for building with CMake (the verilated output, not verilator itself), and for generating a python ...
- 12:03 AM Issue #1362 (NoFixNeeded): How do I read cover-user information
- Perhaps you forgot to give the --annotate option? At present output is always ASCII. Patches for improving to add e...
- 11:37 PM Issue #1362: How do I read cover-user information
- Thank you so much for pointing me to this example - that solved the generation issue!
I can now generate coverage bo...
- 03:09 AM Issue #1362 (AskedReporter): How do I read cover-user information
- Perhaps you are missing the save of the coverage data? See the examples/tracing_c files it does coverage.
- 11:22 PM Issue #1362 (NoFixNeeded): How do I read cover-user information
- As part of measuring coverage and validation quality, I have now successfully added SVA cover points and an SVA bind ...
Also available in: Atom