From 10/25/2018 to 11/23/2018
- 10:38 AM Issue #1366 (AskedReporter): Large increase in design header file with threads and tracing
- When using both threads and tracing (VM_TRACE=1), and separate build steps for the design library (Vdesign__ALL.a) an...
- 06:42 PM Issue #1365 (Duplicate): False BLKANDNBLK error for different signals in a vector
- Please see bug364.
I understand this is annoying, but is a fairly high effort limitation to resolve so hasn't been...
- 11:04 PM Issue #1364 (Resolved): Verilator hangs in malloc() when assignment pattern key is not found
- Thanks for the report. Fixed in git towards 4.008.
- 06:38 PM Issue #1364: Verilator hangs in malloc() when assignment pattern key is not found
- Confirmed this happens in 4.006 as well
- 05:08 PM Issue #1364 (Closed): Verilator hangs in malloc() when assignment pattern key is not found
- The following code correctly gives an error message:
%Error: Assignment pattern key 'valids' not found as member
- 12:56 AM Issue #1360 (Resolved): Adding support for passing by reference
- Fixed in git towards 4.008.
I added only a few simple tests, I expect some problems as you try to use refs. Pleas...
- 12:44 PM Issue #1361 (Closed): Perl wrappers on windows [Patch included]
- In 4.006.
- 12:43 PM Issue #1358 (Closed): Improve FST support to show enums
- In 4.006.
- 12:43 PM Verilator 4.006 Released
- Verilator 4.006 2018-10-27
** Add --pp-comments, msg2700. [Robert Henry]
** Add --dump-defines.
- 01:24 AM Issue #1363: CMake support
- That was quick. I'm actually off on holiday imminently, so won't get round to an updated patchset for a few weeks.
- 12:21 AM Issue #1363 (AskedReporter): CMake support
- Nice patch set, you seem to have mastered the key stuff.
Though not explicitly stated I assume your goal is to eve...
Also available in: Atom