From 06/08/2019 to 07/07/2019
- 12:41 PM Usage: RE: use enum from a sv module in c++ testbench using /*verilator_public*/
- Thank you very much for the quick reply
- 12:03 PM Usage: RE: use enum from a sv module in c++ testbench using /*verilator_public*/
- Yes, you need to include the internal header. Typically also include the main header:
- Hello all,
I would like to get some help to use typedef enums from a module. I found this: https://www.veripool.or...
- 03:59 PM Usage: RE: Lightweightlibrary for writing multiple parallel Verilator testbench drivers?
- Which language are you asking about writing these in?
If C++, then I'd use C++11 threads.
If Verilog, then usin...
- I want to write a testbench for a large SV RTL codebase.
The code is currently simulated via a Verilog testbench run...
- 03:34 PM Development: RE: Error on indexing the multiple dimensional array (MDA)
- Sorry, this got misplaced for a while as wasn't in the issues list.
Your proposed fix is in the right spot, but en...
- 09:40 AM Usage: RE: Any chance to use Verilator together with Icuras?
- Verilator has plans to add "embedding" of a model in another simulator, but this is not ready yet (there is another o...
- With Verilator to compile the DUT part and have Irucas handle the testbench which might be UMV based.
- 11:28 AM Usage: RE: How could I use other ways to achieve the fork join statement
- The problem here isn't likely the fork/join but that I think the implication from your question is that your receive/...
- The verilator will throw an error when I use the fork and join statement. For example:...
- 11:06 AM Usage: RE: Verilator detect problem of '@'
- 02:24 AM Usage: RE: Verilator detect problem of '@'
- How could I refactor such tasks (time pass) to look like synthesizable code? Could you give me an example?
- 02:04 AM Usage: RE: Verilator detect problem of '@'
- Verilator doesn't support arbitrary event expressions, sorry.
Specifically, tasks can't have time pass and gener...
- I write a .sv task inside an interface like:
task receive ();
assert property (@(posedge data)) ;
Also available in: Atom