From 07/09/2019 to 08/07/2019
- 09:57 PM Development: RE: RFC: DPI encapsulated Verilog instead of encryption
- P.S. Adding a hash of symbols could easily be added as an option in V3Name stage, and there's already a cryto hash in...
- 09:55 PM Development: RE: RFC: DPI encapsulated Verilog instead of encryption
- I am very skeptical on constructor-time parameters as a feature, both in
terms of the technical problems involved (w...
- Please see:
Any comments are welcomed, but I'd specifically like to as...
- 11:45 AM Usage: RE: A strange code generated from parametric module.
- Thanks for reply, Wilson. I'd like to understand why Verilator converts verilog's 3-bit port into 32-bit port in Syst...
- 11:17 AM Usage: RE: A strange code generated from parametric module.
- I assume what you really mean is you got a uint32_t. Verilator does this because it's several times faster than usin...
I was asked to convert a big Verilog project to SystemC. I'm a novice in Verilog and cannot explain the res...
- 10:23 AM Usage: RE: Error: verilator threw signal 2
- What was all of the output?
- I ran into this error when I'm running RTL simulation of SiFive Coreip Evaluation Dev Kit. How to solve this ??
- 11:27 PM Development: RE: PSA: rr is amazing
- Neat, I hadn't seen gdbui before. I'll have to check that out.
I'm not sure about your issues. I've used rr to d...
- 10:30 PM Development: RE: PSA: rr is amazing
- Nice. It looks like it can run under gdbgui which is worth trying as that would be a great pairing.
After an rr r...
- I've been using rr instead of (on top of?) gdb to debug Verilator and it's pretty awesome. It records the execution ...
- 11:45 AM Development: RE: One eval() method per clock domain ?
- Multiple evals would save some branch instructions. There's two problems though, first is any logic downstream which...
in multiple clock domains designs, I am wondering if it would be more efficient to have one eval() method p...
- 11:15 AM Usage: RE: How to disable MULTITOP?
- Note the code in git and next version 4.018 will allow multiple top files - see the documentation.
Also available in: Atom