From 09/13/2019 to 10/12/2019
- 09:27 PM Usage: RE: Reduce Compile Memory
- Solved this by switching to clang, which ended up being 10x faster. GCC required creating a monster large file, which...
- 12:41 AM Usage: RE: recursive function support?
- I presume you got an error message as opposed to a hang (that's what I get). Or perhaps you are not using the latest ...
- We have download a design from Github. This design can run correctly in VCS. But verilator compile hang.
- 03:37 AM Usage: RE: Workaround for unsupported fopen in verilog library
- Are you trying to simulate or just lint? If simulate this can't be ignored as it won't work, & perhaps contribute a ...
- Hi all,
My design uses a library file with an $fopen call like this:...
Also available in: Atom