From 09/19/2019 to 10/18/2019
- 11:46 PM Development: RE: Requiring C++11 compiler
- Don, thanks for the update. For now you're ok, current thinking is to require C+11 starting somewhere from 6 months ...
- 03:24 PM Development: RE: Requiring C++11 compiler
- I'm using Verilator (4.018 currently) on a corporate RHEL 6.9 system (gcc 4.4.7). We're a mix of RHEL 6.x and transit...
- 10:41 PM Usage: RE: FST dumping 100x slower than VCD
- Added bug1566 so this is tracked.
- 09:27 PM Usage: RE: Reduce Compile Memory
- Solved this by switching to clang, which ended up being 10x faster. GCC required creating a monster large file, which...
- 12:41 AM Usage: RE: recursive function support?
- I presume you got an error message as opposed to a hang (that's what I get). Or perhaps you are not using the latest ...
- We have download a design from Github. This design can run correctly in VCS. But verilator compile hang.
- 03:37 AM Usage: RE: Workaround for unsupported fopen in verilog library
- Are you trying to simulate or just lint? If simulate this can't be ignored as it won't work, & perhaps contribute a ...
- Hi all,
My design uses a library file with an $fopen call like this:...
Also available in: Atom