From 11/30/2019 to 12/29/2019
- 06:26 PM Usage: RE: Verilator + SWIG = Python wrapper?
- Actually, verilator now has built in support for exporting a Python class here.
- 06:13 PM Usage: RE: Verilator + SWIG = Python wrapper?
- It looks like this also works quite well.
- 02:39 PM Usage: RE: Support for modeling metastability on setup/hold time violation
- Verilator doesn't model time delays, nor support SDF timing annotation. Icarus might be able to, not sure.
- I'm looking for a way to accurately model setup time violations for a flip flop during simulation. Currently, I'm us...
- 10:08 PM Usage: RE: Verilog 2001 config as an alternate to using non standard `uselib
- I don't think config is widely supported, we'll look at adding `uselib.
In verilog I only know of 2 methods to deal with the problem of multiple modules with same name in different librar...
- 11:56 AM Usage: RE: it is any possible to make verilator case-insensitive ?
- Verilog is a case sensitive language, so I'm reluctant to add such an option as it would encourage standard violation...
- For some reason,I use the uppercase letters as module name,like ABC,but its file named abc.v.
But it seems that veri...
- 08:34 AM Usage: RE: Correct usage of enumerated type methods
- Thanks for the quick fix.
We are just starting development with SV and V at our company but it looks like that an ...
- 11:58 PM Usage: RE: Correct usage of enumerated type methods
- This was a false message. I just pushed a change to git to fix this towards eventual 4.024 release.
- Hello everyone,
I have a problem with enumerated type methods. I always get an ...
- 11:04 AM Development: RE: question of development
- Love to have whatever contributions/assistance you are willing to provide.
Please check out the git tree and see t...
- We are interested in participating in tool development and would like to learn more about it.
Is there any document ...
- 02:23 AM Usage: RE: Very basic eval() usage question
- The code snippet I pasted above actually works fine. There was something in my actual app which didn't work, for some...
Also available in: Atom