From 01/29/2013 to 02/27/2013
- 10:37 PM General: RE: comment indentation control
- While not yet perfect, this is as close as I have come so far. I am sharing it in case it helps someone else out.
- 03:46 AM Using AUTOs: RE: command line option to kill-autos
- The following works.
xemacs -batch -l .emacs test.v -f verilog-*delete*-auto -f save-buffer
- 02:31 AM Using AUTOs: RE: command line option to kill-autos
- See http://www.veripool.org/wiki/verilog-mode/Verilog-mode-Help#verilog-auto
I use the following command line option to build verilog autos. (<CTRL>C <CTRL>A GUI option)
xemacs -batch -l ....
Also available in: Atom