From 11/25/2015 to 12/24/2015
- 08:16 AM Issue #1019 (Confirmed): AUTOOUTPUTEVERY and AUTOWIRE: Signal declared multiple times
When a wire (bus) is created due to AUTOINST + templates and then referred to using AUTOOUTPUTEVERY, the ob...
- 12:58 AM Issue #345: can't get untabify on save to work
- Wow - I just ran into the problem Kaushal mentioned of the previous solution affecting all modes and messing up makef...
- 06:41 PM Issue #1014: Port declaration lineup problem with custom types
- Issue #904 appears to cover this.
- 06:38 PM Issue #1014: Port declaration lineup problem with custom types
- Of course after I submitted this I found the issues where others had already made the same request and submitted patc...
- 06:33 PM Issue #1014 (Duplicate): Port declaration lineup problem with custom types
- When port declarations are lined up I get unexpected behavior for ports that are custom types. Here is what I see:
- 02:32 AM Issue #1010 (NoFixNeeded): assign bit from bus to a scalar instance port in AUTOINST
-  means add the array if any, which is almost always what you want, but not in this case.
Anyhow this works
- 07:40 AM Issue #1010 (NoFixNeeded): assign bit from bus to a scalar instance port in AUTOINST
- I have a module:
module my_module (
input [2:0] x1 ,
input x2 ,
input [7:0] x3 ,
- 11:10 PM Issue #1002 (Closed): Syntax highlighting issue since 9797a275
- This is fixed in the git trunk, sorry for the delay.
- 02:05 PM Issue #1002 (Assigned): Syntax highlighting issue since 9797a275
- This is a core Emacs bug. Attached is a tarball I am sending upstream.
In the meantime I suggest not setting veri...
Also available in: Atom