From 12/28/2018 to 01/26/2019
- 01:09 PM Verilog-Perl 3.460 Released
- Verilog::Language 3.460 2019-01-26
*** Fix Verilog::Std being empty on fork, bug1394. [Corey Teffetalor]
- 01:09 PM Issue #1394 (Closed): Verilog::Std::std can return blank `std` package.
- Thanks for the good debugging, fixed it as you suggested in git, released as 3.460.
- 12:44 AM Issue #1394 (Closed): Verilog::Std::std can return blank `std` package.
- Due to how perl `fork` behaves, @Verilog::Std::std@ can return no SystemVerilog std package definition. Additionally ...
- 12:03 AM Issue #1393 (Closed): Support ranged instances
- Indeed, fixed in git and released as 3.458.
- 12:03 AM Verilog-Perl 3.458 Released
- Verilog::Language 3.458 2019-01-24
*** Add Verilog::Cell::range accessor, bug1393. [Ed Carstens]
- 10:38 PM Issue #1393 (Closed): Support ranged instances
- (Sorry, I haven't had the latest version installed yet, but I did not see a fix for this issue since 3.406.)
Also available in: Atom