From 04/02/2019 to 05/01/2019
- 09:13 PM Issue #1428 (AskedReporter): Install problem from CPAN with 5.26.3/darwin-thread-multi-2level
- Maybe Apple has finally properly built perl. Somehow I doubt it ;)
Can you please provide a patch that uses the v...
- 09:05 PM Issue #1428 (Closed): Install problem from CPAN with 5.26.3/darwin-thread-multi-2level
Installing Verilog::Netlist or Verilog::Parser (etc) from CPAN fail on my mac (Mojave 10.14, perl 5, version 26, s...
- 11:39 AM Issue #1420 (Closed): vrename --change misses escaped name if it is followed a newline for whites...
- Indeed. On testing this also found and fixed some problems with converting escaped to non-escaped and vice-versa.
- 11:37 AM Verilog-Perl 3.464 Released
- Verilog::Language 3.464 2019-05-01
**** Fix vrename with escaped names, bug1420. [Kerry Imming]
- 01:58 PM Issue #1420 (Closed): vrename --change misses escaped name if it is followed a newline for whites...
- Thank you for the very useful utility.
I found an issue with processing escaped names. Escaped names end with whi...
- 01:34 AM Verilog-Perl 3.462 Released
- Verilog::Language 3.462 2019-04-09
*** Fix legacy $pin->netlist accessor.
*** Fix nettype declarations,...
Also available in: Atom