From 01/27/2009 to 02/25/2009
- 09:31 PM Vregs 1.462 Released
- Vregs 1.462 2009/02/25
*** Fix extra semicolons on declarations, rt43629. [Mark Pettigrew]
**** Fix test compil...
- 09:31 PM Issue #69 (Closed): Vregs test fail on cygwin
- I was able to reproduce this on a Windows 2000 system. I pushed the fix into a new release 1.462 which is uploading ...
- 03:08 PM Issue #109 (Closed): Autogenerated code produces incorrect C/C++ syntax
- This bug was cloned from Perl-RT, rt43629.
Email addresses have have been truncated....
- 08:14 PM Issue #69: Vregs test fail on cygwin
- The + lines mean "add those" - it's a patch file - see "man patch".
I guess your files differ from mine. What you...
- 12:59 PM Issue #69: Vregs test fail on cygwin
It is not clear to me- what do you want me to try, maybe you can attach the gcc_common.h that you want me to t...
- 01:36 AM Issue #69 (AskedReporter): Vregs test fail on cygwin
- Please try the below. Note this error won't prevent the package from working ok, it's just a test problem....
- 08:33 AM Issue #69 (Closed): Vregs test fail on cygwin
I try to install Vregs on Cygwin.
1. perl Makefile.PL
Passed without any warning.
Also available in: Atom