- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 06/27/2016
- Last connection: 10/11/2019
- 09:27 PM Verilator Usage: RE: Reduce Compile Memory
- Solved this by switching to clang, which ended up being 10x faster. GCC required creating a monster large file, which...
- 02:46 PM Verilator Usage: RE: Reduce Compile Memory
- I manually flattened several of the highly replicated modules and that seems to have helped quite a bit!
- Is there a way to reduce the required memory to compile a model; specifically the g++ compile?
Also available in: Atom