- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 01/17/2017
- Last connection: 10/25/2018
- 01:24 AM Verilator Issue #1363: CMake and Python support
- That was quick. I'm actually off on holiday imminently, so won't get round to an updated patchset for a few weeks.
- 07:25 PM Verilator Issue #1352: Do you have plan to use CMake to replace current autoconf?
- I've added CMake support, see issue #1363.
- 07:21 PM Verilator Issue #1363 (AskedReporter): CMake and Python support
- I've added support for building with CMake (the verilated output, not verilator itself), and for generating a python ...
- 03:54 PM Verilator Issue #1361 (Closed): Perl wrappers on windows [Patch included]
- On windows the executables have a .exe extension, which confuses the search function in the perl wrapper, which stops...
- 04:51 PM Verilator Issue #1281: Trig functions
- Do you mean the C++ math functions? None of the @<cmath>@ functions raise exceptions, they just return @NaN@ or @+-in...
- 04:22 AM Verilator Issue #1281: Trig functions
- Sorry, that should be: "https://github.com/patstew/verilator/commit/f3fa47a6791815619b7bf749be2be92d9cc985ac":https:/...
- 04:18 AM Verilator Issue #1281 (Closed): Trig functions
- I've added the missing system trig functions ($sin() etc) here: http://github.com/patstew/verilator/commit/ae1139d73e...
- 04:48 PM Verilator Installation: RE: Issues with package install on mingw64
- 1. 'verilator' is a perl script, not an executable, so you can't run it like an executable on windows. Use verilator_...
- Is there a neat way to get signed verilog registers as signed values on the C++ side? At the moment I'm creating extr...
- 11:59 AM Verilator Usage: RE: Dose verilator can run in windows?
- There are native windows binaries of verilator in MSYS2 - install it from https://msys2.github.io/ then run "pacman -...
Also available in: Atom