- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 03/27/2017
- Last connection: 05/02/2019
- I want to write a testbench for a large SV RTL codebase.
The code is currently simulated via a Verilog testbench run...
- 07:14 AM Verilator Issue #1429: Feature request: elaboration tasks
- OK, I tried looking into it.
From the XML I see that the $info/$warning etc. in a function are put directly inside t...
- 12:30 AM Verilator Issue #1429: Feature request: elaboration tasks
- I'm less familiar with the Verilator codebase, but I';ll try next week.
In the meantime, I've worked on:
- 06:43 PM Verilator Issue #1429: Feature request: elaboration tasks
- Searching a github copy of verilator for completely different stuff ($diplay() implementations), I hit upon the Veril...
- 01:40 PM Verilator Issue #1429: Feature request: elaboration tasks
- Sorry, no way to edit posts :-(
The text above is obviously taken from the IEEE1800-2017 LRM.
This is the test ...
- 01:38 PM Verilator Issue #1429 (Closed): Feature request: elaboration tasks
- While looking for a way to trigger an error on invalid parameter combinations of a parammetrized module, I stumbled u...
- 08:25 AM Verilator Issue #1423 (Closed): 2 issues with unsized x/z constants
- Verilator is complaining about this code snippet, even if SV mode:...
- 07:19 PM Verilator Issue #24: synopsys translate_off and synopsys translate_on
- Wilson Snyder wrote:
> Absolutely not for religious reasons. translate_offs are horrors and I'm not going to encour...
- 02:31 PM Verilator Issue #1278: Unsupported LHS tristate construct: ARRAYSEL
- You can use packed arrays instead:
inout [NumBusses-1:0][7:0]p_busses ;
- 08:08 AM Verilator Issue #1191: DPI-C structures seem to come out backwards!
- There seems to be 2 issues here:
Section 7.2.1 indicates:
"A packed structure can be used as a whole with arithme...
Also available in: Atom