- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 01/23/2018
- Last connection: 07/30/2018
- Hi all,
I generated the AST but there is no information about the trigger of the sensitivity signal. (no posedge/n...
- 03:36 AM Verilator Usage: RE: Verilator extension for Ruby
- I didn't see the point to have two different parsers generating two different AST.
Why not having different C++ libr...
- 12:01 AM Verilator Usage: RE: Verilator extension for Ruby
- Sorry for my stupid question but I haven't found clear relation between your answer and his post.
Wilson Snyder wr...
- 01:17 PM Verilator Usage: RE: Verilator extension for Ruby
- For which purpose ? I don't see why using the xml file would be better to interface Verilator with another language o...
- 03:40 AM Verilator Usage: RE: Verilator extension for Ruby
- I am interested about what has been said here.
Nevertheless, I don't see what we can do with the xml file generated ...
- 12:33 AM Verilator Issue #1267: Unlinked error on input-only tristate comparisons
- Todd, thanks for that.
Indeed, it doesn't work out of the box. I need to make some changes in the lpm_mult.v but I k...
- 04:48 AM Verilator Issue #1267 (Closed): Unlinked error on input-only tristate comparisons
- I am using basic Altera's IPcores such as *220model.v* (for `lpm_mult`) and *altera_mf.v* (for `scfifo`).
Also available in: Atom