Yu Sheng Lin
- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 08/12/2018
- Last connection: 03/05/2019
- 07:59 AM Verilator Usage: RE: Multiple comma-separated declaration in one for-loop
- I add 2 small files for this and this regression works fine. Also, t_for_comma_bad regression can be removed later.
- 12:49 PM Verilator Usage: RE: Multiple comma-separated declaration in one for-loop
- I implement the basic version for this feature based on v4.008.
Current code is changed significantly since later as...
- Hello, I find that the Environment variable VERILATOR_GDB is not respected when launching Verilator.
According to th...
- 10:15 AM Verilator Usage: RE: Multiple comma-separated declaration in one for-loop
- Hello, I find supporting this is difficult since I have little experience about compilers.
I try to work on this but...
- 09:25 AM Verilator Issue #1238: Verilator concatenation error when passing overflowed value from C++ to verilog inpu...
- I also bump into this problem, so I reply to this closed issue.
This problem is somewhat common and hard to identify...
In the SystemVerilog standard,
there can be multiple comma-separated in one for-loop declaration like this...
- 10:50 AM Verilator Development: RE: A way to support LXT2 file format natively
- I patched the LXT2 format since it conforms to current VCD-based API well, s.t. I can add LXT2 easily without modifyi...
- 04:53 PM Verilator Issue #1333: Support LXT2 file format natively
- Quad-word dumping is tested correctly in @t_trace_complex_lxt2@ (acf4a3).
The function is in @verilated_lxt2_c.cpp@....
- 09:16 AM Verilator Issue #1333: Support LXT2 file format natively
- Hello, the new version is updated to "this branch":https://github.com/johnjohnlin/verilator_fork/tree/bug1333_lxt2 .
- 05:01 PM Verilator Issue #1333: Support LXT2 file format natively
- Thanks for reviewing this patch. I just pushed a new version and fixed most of the problems except for these two:
Also available in: Atom