Yu Sheng Lin
- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 08/12/2018
- Last connection: 12/21/2018
- 09:25 AM Verilator Issue #1238: Verilator concatenation error when passing overflowed value from C++ to verilog inpu...
- I also bump into this problem, so I reply to this closed issue.
This problem is somewhat common and hard to identify...
In the SystemVerilog standard,
there can be multiple comma-separated in one for-loop declaration like this...
- 10:50 AM Verilator Development: RE: A way to support LXT2 file format natively
- I patched the LXT2 format since it conforms to current VCD-based API well, s.t. I can add LXT2 easily without modifyi...
- 04:53 PM Verilator Issue #1333: Support LXT2 file format natively
- Quad-word dumping is tested correctly in @t_trace_complex_lxt2@ (acf4a3).
The function is in @verilated_lxt2_c.cpp@....
- 09:16 AM Verilator Issue #1333: Support LXT2 file format natively
- Hello, the new version is updated to "this branch":https://github.com/johnjohnlin/verilator_fork/tree/bug1333_lxt2 .
- 05:01 PM Verilator Issue #1333: Support LXT2 file format natively
- Thanks for reviewing this patch. I just pushed a new version and fixed most of the problems except for these two:
- 04:26 PM Verilator Issue #1333 (Closed): Support LXT2 file format natively
- I make a issue about "this development thread":https://www.veripool.org/boards/3/topics/2601-Verilator-A-way-to-suppo...
- 04:23 PM Verilator Development: RE: A way to support LXT2 file format natively
- I make another version based on the comments, also in the same "repo":https://github.com/johnjohnlin/verilator_fork/t...
- 04:04 PM Verilator Development: RE: A way to support LXT2 file format natively
- Thanks for the reply. I have cloned it and applied the change to lxt2 branch of "forked repo":https://github.com/john...
- As everyone know, dumping VCD is very slow owing to its large file size and disk IO.
LXT2 format, a dump format deve...
Also available in: Atom