- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 07/16/2009
- Last connection: 01/12/2020
- 01:42 AM Verilator Issue #1660 (Closed): Fix spelling mistake
- Attached patch fixes a spelling mistake
- 05:58 AM Verilator Issue #1568 (Closed): Spelling mistakes fixes
- The attached patch fix some spelling mistakes in verilator
- 03:18 AM Verilator Issue #1494 (Closed): verilator 4.018 build fails at 'make test' in examples/hello_world_c
- When building verilator 4.018, the build failed when running make test in
examples/hello_world_c, with the followin...
- 12:49 AM Verilator Issue #1476 (Duplicate): Please honour CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS provided by user
- It was reported on Debian that verilator does not honor CFLAGS that are provided by user. The attached patch fixes th...
- 01:49 AM Verilog-Perl Issue #1432: Please add whatis entry in Netlist/PinSelection.pm
- Here's an example of whatis entry, in Netlist/Pin.pm, you have this
section in documentation:
- 01:52 AM Verilog-Perl Issue #1432 (Closed): Please add whatis entry in Netlist/PinSelection.pm
- The man page of Netlist::PinSelection lacks a whatis entry, please add it.
Would this be appropriate ? :
Nets on ...
- 06:57 AM Verilator Issue #1322: Build errors at V3Error.cpp
- Attached config_build.h.in after running autoreconf
- 06:48 AM Verilator Issue #1322: Build errors at V3Error.cpp
- I think this is an issue to be fixed.
- 11:55 AM Verilator Issue #1322: Build errors at V3Error.cpp
- Disabling autoreconf fixed the problem.
- 08:27 AM Verilator Issue #1322: Build errors at V3Error.cpp
- autoreconf is causing this problem
Also available in: Atom