- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 12/17/2018
- Last connection: 06/11/2019
- 12:47 AM Verilator Issue #1460: fstapi.c compile errors.
Yes, did it. Here's the new and improved patch that hopefully has a minimal effect on everyone else. I added...
- 06:20 AM Verilator Issue #1460 (Closed): fstapi.c compile errors.
I get many errors like the following with Verilator 4.014 (and before) when compiling fstapi using mingw32 (un...
I'm getting errors on literals used in fstapi.c with the mingw32 g++ compiler (7.3.0) on Fedora 28. mingw64 g...
- 07:35 AM Verilator Usage: RE: Set timescale in model at runtime (ie. before first eval())?
I have a double with the time step, so would prefer to avoid the text conversion. I could do it and then call...
- 04:24 AM Verilator Usage: RE: Set timescale in model at runtime (ie. before first eval())?
- Great, thanks!
I've made a dynamic library from a Verilated model. The calling program calls the model at each time step, wh...
Also available in: Atom