- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 01/12/2019
- Last connection: 08/21/2019
- 08:12 PM Verilator Usage: RE: Incremental verilate on large designs?
- Revisiting this... one thing that seems problematic to me about breaking up the design into multiple ones and then cr...
- I've recently added a large new block into the simulation... and even though the block is completely idle in tests, t...
- 01:19 AM Verilator Issue #1399: x-assign and x-initial 'unique' setting appears not to work
- Got it! I can confirm that it works now. Thanks!
- 02:19 PM Verilator Issue #1399: x-assign and x-initial 'unique' setting appears not to work
- I've fixed the second display... assignx does indeed work (I was printing the uninit value twice), but uninitialized ...
- 07:13 PM Verilator Issue #1399 (NoFixNeeded): x-assign and x-initial 'unique' setting appears not to work
- In this simple example, x-assign unique and x-initial unique do not appear to work... both X assignment and uninitial...
- 06:29 PM Verilator Issue #1396 (Closed): Verilator random number generated seeded with lrand48(), which isn't determ...
- Verilator uses a deterministic random number generator, but does the initial seeding using lrand48(), which will prod...
- I gave FST dumping a shot today... but the simulation speed was quite dramatically impacted -- well over 100x slowdow...
- I'm wondering if there are any strategies or features to reduce build time when small changes are made to large desig...
- 03:47 PM Verilator Issue #1391: Trying to cast non-static DPI export functions to (void *)
- I can confirm that it works for me, too. Thank you!
- 10:44 PM Verilator Issue #1391: Trying to cast non-static DPI export functions to (void *)
- Yeah, that's exactly the problem.
I thought it was as simple as "if you have multiple instances of a block that ha...
Also available in: Atom