- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 01/23/2019
- Last connection: 06/26/2019
- 11:57 PM Verilator Issue #1473: How to get no `line pragmas in preprocessor
- Wilson Snyder wrote:
> Please see the -P option in the manual.
> If you're writing a parser, you might want to ...
- 08:47 PM Verilator Issue #1473 (NoFixNeeded): How to get no `line pragmas in preprocessor
- As I understand, Verilator preprocessor inserts `line pragmas instead of `include and other directives.
It can appea...
- 05:17 AM Verilator Issue #544: Support associative arrays
- Looks like a useful feature. Have anybody made any progress in making associative arrays work?
Also available in: Atom