- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 02/06/2019
- Last connection: 02/06/2019
- 12:33 PM Verilator Issue #1397: Error on unsized literal constants: Too many digits for 32 bit number
- Does this fundamentally break the simulation?
I came from Modelsim which doesn't complain about this and simulates...
- 07:29 AM Verilator Issue #1397 (NoFixNeeded): Error on unsized literal constants: Too many digits for 32 bit number
- Verilator throws an error on unsized literal constants larger than 32-bits, e.g. 'hFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
I cannot find...
Also available in: Atom