- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 12/20/2019
- Last connection: 12/20/2019
- 02:35 PM Verilator Issue #1655: Build support for Windows.
- The good news is that the codebase is so clean that CMake build support has almost no Windows-specific cruft and will...
- 02:11 PM Verilator Issue #1653: dirent is missing on Windows
- Please close this issue - I'll include @dirent.h@ in PRs related to Windows build support.
- 01:49 PM Verilator Issue #1655 (Assigned): Build support for Windows.
- I've got a successful MSVC build using Cmake on Windows. The CMakeFile.txt is small and is meant to build successfull...
- 01:34 PM Verilator Issue #1654: Fix long if-else chain hitting MSVC's limit.
- Noted. I want to adhere to whatever process you find most productive. I tend to split things into small patches so wo...
- 01:30 PM Verilator Issue #1653: dirent is missing on Windows
- Note though that this submodule would only be necessary when building for Windows, so not recursively checking it out...
- 02:46 AM Verilator Issue #236: Support real event loop
- I gave this much thought some time ago in a CPU emulator I was working on. I'd like to take a stab at this in the nea...
- 12:38 AM Verilator Issue #1652: A header is missing in V3Width.h
- This is also https://github.com/verilator/verilator/pull/8
- 12:35 AM Verilator Issue #1654: Fix long if-else chain hitting MSVC's limit.
- This is also https://github.com/verilator/verilator/pull/7
- 12:25 AM Verilator Issue #1654 (Closed): Fix long if-else chain hitting MSVC's limit.
- There's an if-else chain in V3Option.cpp that goes past MSVC's limit of 128 blocks. Splitting it into to parts is a l...
- 03:24 PM Verilator Issue #1653 (Duplicate): dirent is missing on Windows
- In the pursuit of a Windows build with minimal changes to the source, I figure it's easiest to use https://github.com...
Also available in: Atom