- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 03/16/2010
- Last connection: 07/04/2020
- Verilator (Developer, 12/19/2019)
- 08:31 PM Verilator Issue #1649: Lint filter specific warnings or wildcards/regexp
- I mainly see it when I add Verilator to some IP that has not been used with Verilator before. It's probably a tradeof...
- 04:47 PM Verilator Issue #1649 (Feature): Lint filter specific warnings or wildcards/regexp
- Currently we can have linter on/off and specify them in the configuration file, but the latter works on a fileline ba...
- 04:43 PM Verilator Issue #1646: $bits for dynamic/runtime usage
- I agree, is there some status that keeps it open but doesn't show with other open issues, like for long term work? Ot...
- 06:09 AM Verilator Issue #1646: $bits for dynamic/runtime usage
- Wilson, I am wondering what you think about this: One major part of this is strings.
- 05:40 AM Verilator Issue #1647 (Feature): Queues in other unpacked arrays
- Queues can be used in other arrays:...
- 05:33 AM Verilator Issue #1646 (New): $bits for dynamic/runtime usage
- I think that $bits currently only works for fixed size expressions. For queues I have not implemented it yet as it ma...
- 05:19 AM Verilator Issue #1643: Foreach of dynamic sized queue
- When @$left(array)=0@ and @$right(array)=-1@ the emitted code will iterate @foreach(array[i])@ as @i=0@ and @i=-1@. T...
- 09:10 PM Verilator Issue #1643: Foreach of dynamic sized queue
in the end it was easier than I originally experimented: Fixing the attribute calculation (DIM_LEFT, DIM_RIGHT...
- 08:18 AM Verilator Issue #1641: Statement queue pop_front error after foreach
- The original issue here was "Allow queue operations to be used as statement". The first commit in the branch above so...
- 08:16 AM Verilator Issue #1643 (Resolved): Foreach of dynamic sized queue
- Foreach on queues is not supported, see #1641
Also available in: Atom