- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 04/01/2010
- Last connection: 10/21/2019
- Sorry, I found the answer to this question previously but my search skillz are failing me this time.
If I have a c...
- 01:10 PM Verilog-mode Issue #1527: Emacs batch mode autos fails with .va files
- Yep, already updated the auto-mode-alist:
(add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.[ds]?v[ah]?\\'" . verilog-mode))
- 12:00 PM Verilog-mode Issue #1527 (Closed): Emacs batch mode autos fails with .va files
I have a colleague trying to use AUTOINST on some .va files. We had to add a verilog-library-extensions varia...
something that has always bugged me is that when you line up I/O declarations using C-c C-i, any comments foll...
- 11:49 AM Verilog-Perl Using: RE: Should Verilog::Netlist::Port->delete be working?
- Never mind, I was expecting it to delete the net as well but now see I need to do that separately.
- I've been using Verilog;:Netlist::Pin->delete successfully but I've just tried deleting ports and it doesn't work.
- 07:49 AM Verilog-Perl Issue #1500: Verilog::Netlist::PinSelection->msb doesn't return anything.
- Thanks a lot. Working now.
Edit: Actually, in my case when I have concatenated nets such as...
- 11:32 AM Verilog-Perl Issue #1500: Verilog::Netlist::PinSelection->msb doesn't return anything.
- Here's a test case for you....
- 10:16 AM Verilog-Perl Using: RE: Any way of expanding module instance arrays?
- Thanks. I've tried using Verilog-Perl but hit that issue you've seen at 1500. I just tried Verilator but because I'...
- 09:20 AM Verilog-Perl Issue #1500: Verilog::Netlist::PinSelection->msb doesn't return anything.
- OK, thanks. I tried using Verilog::Netlist::Pin->nets but I just get an unblessed reference error. What am I doing ...
Also available in: Atom