- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 03/14/2008
- Last connection: 05/22/2017
- Veripool (Manager, 03/16/2008)
- Verilator (Manager, 03/16/2008)
- TestProject (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- Verilog-Perl (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- BugVise (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- Dinotrace (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- IPC::Locker (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- Schedule::Load (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- SVN::S4 (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- SystemPerl (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- Verilog-mode (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- Verilog-Pli (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- Voneline (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- Vregs (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- Gspice (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- Synopsys-Modes (Manager, 04/02/2008)
- CovVise (Manager, 10/01/2008)
- Metrigator (Manager, 06/07/2010)
- Rsvn (Manager, 08/18/2010)
- Force-Gate-Sim (Manager, 09/22/2010)
- 02:31 AM Verilator Usage: RE: genvar variable is not declared in h file
- It's probably confused by having one generate refer to the modules generated by another generate. I'm not even sure ...
- 01:41 AM Verilator Installation: RE: Problems with CD using Cywin
- The first command fails because you are using bash, so you should ignore the error as the comment says.
Past that ...
- 01:32 PM Verilog-mode Issue #1166 (NoFixNeeded): Symbol's function definition is void: verilog-auto
- Probably your site doesn't have verilog-mode installed for the whole site so --batch can't find verilog-mode.el. Use...
- 01:29 PM Verilator Usage: RE: Efficient Usage of Verilog-Parameters
- It's worse than that. SystemVerilog is a context sensitive language, and the parsing changes and even which files are...
- 11:20 AM Verilator Issue #1165: $value$plusargs requires a string instead of an expression
- The spec says it's an integer return, so the warning is technically correct, but silly. I committed to suppress it wh...
- 02:49 AM Verilator Issue #996 (Resolved): Interface getter functions for interface parameters return default (not ov...
- Great! Thanks again for good work.
Pushed to git towards 3.903.
- 02:43 AM Verilator Issue #1165 (Resolved): $value$plusargs requires a string instead of an expression
- Basically, yes, but lots of details involved, as this dates back to before Verilator had true string support.
- 08:36 PM Verilator Usage: RE: Efficient Usage of Verilog-Parameters
- >Would it be feasible in principle to implement parameters with C++ integer template arguments?
Do you mean have t...
- 12:17 AM Verilator Issue #1164 (Resolved): Failed generate C++ code with unique casez when "--assert" argument
- Thanks for the test.
Fixed in git towards 3.903. I used a relatively big hammer, so check no previously working c...
- 11:00 AM Verilog-mode Using AUTOs: RE: About the overwrite issue
- Exact matches have highest priority, then the lowest regexp that matches.
Also available in: Atom