- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 04/15/2010
- Last connection: 05/16/2017
- 04:03 PM Verilog-mode Issue #1163: Module mis-indent within generate statement
- Kaushal Modi wrote:
> I confirm this issue too.
> I never saw this issue earlier though as my coding style is a...
- 02:24 PM Verilog-mode Issue #1163 (Confirmed): Module mis-indent within generate statement
- I've encountered an indentation problem, shown below. verilog-mode-version is "2017-04-28-6b4fc78-vpo". I'm pretty ...
- 02:19 PM Verilog-mode Issue #1061 (Closed): Using AUTOs with parameterized types
- I've found some interesting use cases for parameterized types, and I could use some help from Verilog-mode to make th...
- 06:43 PM Verilog-mode Issue #986 (WillNotFix): AUTOWIRE misdeclares multidimensional arrays
- 01:32 PM SVN::S4 Issue #665 (Feature): speedup s4 update after viewspec change
- A viewspec with a bunch of switched fields is kind of annoying because SVN can only switch one item per client call. ...
- 05:33 PM Verilog-mode Issue #663 (Closed): Indentation takes forever on lines after AUTOINST (with wildcard and elisp f...
- After a recent upgrade of our site's Verilog-mode version, I notice very poor indentation performance under some circ...
- 04:06 PM SVN::S4 Issue #551 (Closed): Add option for s4 update to update the entire project checkout
- It would be useful to have an option that would update the entire tree, regardless of where the command is called fro...
- 08:50 PM Verilog-mode Issue #539: AUTOs for wrapping a module around an interface
- One of the major concepts we utilize is "vertical reuse", which means that a given interface should be able to be use...
- 06:30 PM Verilog-mode Issue #539: AUTOs for wrapping a module around an interface
- Thanks for the detailed reply, Cliff. Let me take your suggestions back to the verification team and see what they s...
- 06:08 PM Verilog-mode Issue #540 (Closed): AUTOINSTing an interface create illegal code
- I'm not sure if this was intended behavior, but when AUTOINSTing an interface illegal code is generated.
Given an ...
Also available in: Atom