- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 10/25/2008
- Last connection: 11/26/2014
- Verilator (Developer, 11/17/2011)
- 03:31 PM Verilator Issue #851 (Closed): Add more detailed statistics
- When optimizing a model, it is useful not just to know how many vars of different sizes there are, but what those var...
- 03:08 PM Verilator Issue #850: Find UNUSED and UNDRIVEN components in structs
- Some further testing indicates that this doesn't get nested packed multidimensional arrays right. It often seems to ...
- 02:48 PM Verilator Issue #850 (Feature): Find UNUSED and UNDRIVEN components in structs
- At present Verilator cannot detect unused bits or fields within a struct, due to their representation by nested @AstS...
- 02:40 PM Verilator Issue #849 (Closed): Missing header in VlcMain.cpp
- The latest Verilator wouldn't compile on my machine (GCC 4.9.1). The reference to @unlink ()@ in @VlcMain.cpp@ requi...
- 03:21 PM Verilator Issue #794 (Closed): Small bug in t_vpi_get test
- Recent GCC's complain about the C code in @test_regress/t/t_vpi_get.cpp@:...
- 07:18 PM Verilator Issue #696: Add support for import modport
- Hi Wilson,
Sorry for the slow follow-up over the holiday period. Hope you had a good Christmas and best wishes for...
- 09:09 AM Verilator Issue #696: Add support for import modport
- Hi Wilson,
My bad - I didn't test the export example properly. I've pushed an improved version, which passes with ...
- 07:29 PM Verilator Issue #683: Assignment pattern to array is not supported
- Related to this are other aspects of array assigment for parameters. From @test_regress/t/t_sv_cpu_code/ports_h.sv@ w...
- 07:22 PM Verilator Issue #697 (Feature): Support net aliasing
- This is a request to add support for net aliasing.
Please pull two test cases from branch *net-alias* at https://g...
- 07:14 PM Verilator Issue #696 (Closed): Add support for import modport
- This is an enhancement request to add @import@ and @export@ to interface modports.
Please pull simple testcases fr...
Also available in: Atom