- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 01/27/2012
- Last connection: 12/04/2019
- 01:21 PM Verilator Issue #1620 (Closed): Dotted function reference causes Internal Error
- A dotted function reference through an array of instances with a non constant argument causes @Internal Error: ParseR...
- 02:00 PM Verilator Issue #680: vpi_get of vpiSize property broken
- I've removed the port checks for verilator in ...
- 07:58 PM Verilator Issue #681: vpi_get of vpiDirection property broken
- I updated ...
- 07:57 PM Verilator Issue #680: vpi_get of vpiSize property broken
- > Big patch!
Mostly it's a merge from the vpi-memory branch of commits that didn't make into the previous patch. T...
- 07:20 PM Verilator Issue #680: vpi_get of vpiSize property broken
- Fix on branch vpi-vpiSize-680 at https://github.com/rporter/verilator, but test case fails due to #681.
- 07:17 PM Verilator Issue #681 (WillNotFix): vpi_get of vpiDirection property broken
- It seems that vpi_get of vpiDirection property only works for top level ports.
I have an inkling this may be due t...
- 11:13 AM Verilator Issue #679: Only 1 VPI callback can be stored per variable object
- patchset at on branch vpi-callback-679 at https://github.com/rporter/verilator comprising
* update to t_vpi_var p...
- 12:22 PM Verilator Issue #680 (Closed): vpi_get of vpiSize property broken
- vpi_get(vpiSize, regHandle) always returns zero. The existing test case only checks memories and memory words, not re...
- 12:05 PM Verilator Issue #679 (Closed): Only 1 VPI callback can be stored per variable object
- VPI callbacks are stored as a 'set' against variable objects, this allows only 1 callback per variable object. Adding...
- 07:57 PM Verilator Issue #655: vpi memory iterator
- Oooops. Didn't mean to repost that last comment. Sorry.
But while I'm here I'll point out that the t_vpi_var issue...
Also available in: Atom